INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on ADVANCEMENTS in NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTATION MEASUREMENT METHODS and their APPLICATIONS
Welcome to ANIMMA 2017
Nuclear instrumentation and measurement methods in nuclear environments are key aspects that contribute to the quality of scientific programmes in the fields of physics, energy, the fuel cycle and waste management. Furthermore, measurements relying on nuclear physics now play an important role in various fields of application such as biology, medicine and the environment.
The ANIMMA conference aims at uniting, consolidating and organizing an international network of scientific researchers and experts from industry, research institutes, academic dealing with nuclear instrumentation and measurement methodology activities (R&D, Innovation and applications).
ANIMMA 2017 is the fifth of a series of conferences devoted to endorsing and promoting scientific and technical activities based on nuclear instrumentation and measurements.
The main objective of ANIMMA conference is to unite the various scientific communities not only involved in nuclear instrumentation and measurements, but also in nuclear medicine and radiation. The conference is all about getting scientists, engineers and the industry to meet, exchange cultures and identify new scientific and technical prospects to help overcome both current and future unresolved issues. The ANIMMA conference provides scientists and engineers with a real opportunity to compare their latest research and development in different areas: physics, nuclear energy, nuclear fuel cycle, safety, security, future energies (GEN III+, GEN-IV, ITER, ...), environment, medicine...
The fifth edition of ANIMMA conference will take place 19-23 June 2017 at the Palais des Congrès in Liège (Belgium).
The ANIMMA 2017 conference topics include nuclear instrumentation and measurement methods for:
• Fundamental physics
• Fusion diagnostics and technology
• Nuclear power reactors
• Research reactors
• Nuclear fuel cycle
• Decommissioning, dismantling and remote handling
• Safeguards, homeland security
• Severe accident monitoring
• Environmental and medical sciences
• Education, training and outreach
• General Chairman: Prof. Dr. Abdallah Lyoussi
• Scientific Committee: Prof. Michel Giot
• Co-chair Scientific Committee: Dr. Michel Carette
• Steering Committee: Ir. Marc Schyns
• Organizing Committee: Dr. Ludo Vermeeren
• Workshops Organization Chair: Dr. Christelle Reynard-Carette
• Short-Courses Organization Chair: Dr. Michèle Coeck
• Deadline abstract submission: November 4th, 2016
• Notification for acceptance: March 10th, 2017
• Open registration: January 5th, 2017
• Full paper for conference USB Key: June 1st , 2017
Help us with advertising ANIMMA2017.
The poster is free and it is available here.